Wednesday 14 November 2012

LIGHTS OUT VIDEO SHOOT

For those of you who don't know.I work in a production company called Sub sahara Ent. Most of you may not have heard of it but for those who are in the "know-know" you know Camp mulla are signed to this record label. lol!so anyways Working here has given me opportunities to style videos.This recent video was a challenge. I was asked to dress up the ladies in vintage dresses...you can only Imagine the stress I went through trying to find these dresses anyway,my boss advised me to go to phoenix players where I managed to get a couple of them and Friend of mine by the name Cindy(who is a designer) happened to have some so here's how they turned out!fingers crossed,I hope they rock the video!al post it as soon as it's released!


No comments:

Post a Comment